A Classic style cheeseburger, with tangy burger sauce an caramelised onions to top it off, with a generous amount of grilled cheese.
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 500g Minced beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 Tsp onion salt
- 2 Sliced Onions
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 4 Burger Buns
- 100g Cheese
- Mix the oregano, onion salt and egg into the beef mince, mix until combined.
- Create even ball shapes from the mince and flatten into burgers.
- Fry for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through, flipping throughout to ensure even cooking.
- Fry the onions with Balsamic vinegar and sugar until Caramelised.
- Top with onions and cheese and grill for 2 minutes, add a dollop of burger sauce to finish.