Rich and tangy with a mustard kick and a crispy crumb, the perfect side to a Sunday dinner or just on its own with Gravy and vegetables.
Cheesy, with a crispy topping, this garlic and herb cauliflower bake is the perfect treat to spruce up a vegetable side dish.
Prep time: 25 minutes
- 1 Head Cauliflower chopped
- 4 tbsp Garlic & Herb
- 150g Grated Cheese
- 1/2 Pint Semi Skimed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- Salt & Pepper
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- Steam or boil the cauliflower for 4 minutes and leave to one side.
- In a separate pan, begin to warm the milk, whisk the cornflour ensuring that there are no lumps and gently heat until it thickens, once thickened add the garlic and herb salt, pepper and half of the cheese and mix until combined.
- Mix the cauliflower into the sauce and transfer to a roasting dish, sprinkle remaining cheese and breadcrumbs on top of the tray and cook for 20 minutes at 180.