Crispy chicken goujons
Perfect spicy, sweet and salty halloumi, with perfectly ripe avocado and crispy seasoned potatoes.
Prep time: 1 hour
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Block Halloumi
- 500g Potatoes
- Oil (enough to coat bottom of roasting pan)
- Smoked Paprika
- Black Pepper
- Sweet Chilli Thai Style
- Chop potatoes into squares, boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain in colander and leave to steam with a tea towel over the colander, heat oil in a roasting dish at 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to oil and cook for 30 minutes, shaking consistently throughout.
- Add spices to the potatoes and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Cut the halloumi into cubes, coat in Sweet Chilli and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Chop avocado into cubes, scatter halloumi and avocado over potatoes.
- Pour over as much Thai Style as you;d like to taste.