Honey roasted peppers with crispy falafel, topped with salad all wrapped up with a drizzle of kebab house chilli.
Perfect for BBQs and parties, great as a snack or on pitta breads with salad topped with yoghurt & mint.
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 450g Minced Lamb
- 2 Finely Diced Onions
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Granules
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Kebab Sticks
- Yoghurt & Mint
- Fry the chopped onion in 2 tbsp oil with the spices for 5 minutes until softened, leave to cool.
- Once cooled, mix the onion mixture into the mince and season with salt and pepper, mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Begin creating evenly sized balls from the mince mix, form them into a sausage shape around the kebab stick.
- Grill the kebabs under a high heat for 3 minutes each side.
- Serve with yoghurt and mint for dipping.