Terms and Conditions
By using this Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- The Crucial Sauce Company reserve the right to amend, delete and remove the whole or part of this Website.
- The Crucial Sauce Company try to ensure that the Website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- The Crucial Sauce Company do not make any guarantees about the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content of this Website and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it.
- Under no circumstances should any user of this Website make any submission via email or otherwise which would infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- The Crucial Sauce Company shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- The Crucial Sauce Company are in no way responsible for any third party websites that link to our site.
- The Crucial Sauce Company reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
thecrucialsaucecompany.co.uk website is operated by The Crucial Sauce Company, Unit 1, Nechells Business Centre, 31 Dollman Street, Nechells, Birmingham B7 4RP
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files, used by your device’s browser, that store visitor session data. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.